- December 1936 - graduates from the Riga flight school Sport Aviator program.
- Member of the Latvian Aviation Regiment.
- June 30, 1939 - graduates from military flight school.
- February, 1944 - assigned to the 1st Squadron of NSG.12 (Latvian night bomber unit in the Luftwaffe)
- Member of the first group of five Latvian fighter pilots.
- October 1944 - assigned to JG-54, stationed in Tukums, Latvia.
- November 1944 - assigned to JG.1 "Oesau", stationed in Greifswald, Germany.
- December 5, 1944 (with JG.1) - while attacking an allied bomber formation, Lecis is shot down. He manages to make a 'belly landing' on a heavily damaged airfield near Neurupin, but the landing is very hard and he ends up in hospital.
- In mid-April 1945 he was assigned to Erlangen for training on Me-262 jet fighters. Germany capitulated before the training could take place.
- After the war, emigrated to Venezuela.
- April 16, 2004 - dies, in Naguanagua, State of Carabobo, Venezuela. Survived by his widow, Velta.
Sieva Velta, dēls Pēteris - Venecuēlas kara flotes kapteinis.
Nav pesaistītu vietu
Nav norādīti notikumi